Monday, January 30, 2012

Boys are like chronic diseases

This thought popped up in my head just now, after my mom told me a shocked news happened at home last night.

My closest cousin has just got pregnant, with an intern at her work place, and according to my mom, he has been hitting on her since sometime in October last year.

Boys are like a disease, a virus ... After a 'boy' comes in contact with a woman body, it will leave her a tumor inside her belly. That tumor grows bigger and bigger day by day, and that tumor cannot be taken out until 9 months later. And if that 'tumor' is 'taken out', it doesn't mean the woman will recover from the 'disease'. Instead, she has to suffer the consequence for many years later, i.e. bringing up the child, sacrificing the youth, bear the burden of a mother, social and family criticism, just to name a few.

And it's kind of sad to know that my cousin is going and will have to go through all that, at such a young age.

I don't blame her, she's too innocent compared to her peers. Perhaps I should blame the way her parents educate their children: too conservative, just like other typical traditional families. Now I come to understand how important sex education is. They should revolutionise the way they teach biology in school in Vietnam.

For the boys, you may argue against it, as it requires 2 (or more?!?) people to ...
However, in my defence for the girls, girls are typically passive on her first sex experience, do not know exactly what is going on, and it's the boy that 'do' everything ...

I feel lucky that I am smart enough to stay away from the troubles. Just couldn't imagine if it happened to me. I might as well commit suicide.

shock, sigh (heavy breathe) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment